4940 77th Street West, Suite 104, Edina, Minnesota 55435, United States
Purpose Driven Real Estate

Three Hearts....One Purpose

image667

HELPING YOU MOVE FORWARD!

Experience is Everything

Selecting the right Real Estate Team is critical.  You deserve the best...so why not hire the best.  

The Right Price Always!

We believe there is a RIGHT price for everything.   Our team and process is committed to making sure you do not "overpay" when buying and to help you achieve the highest possible "net" when selling your home.  

Home Sellers and Buyers

Approximately 60% of our clients are  Sellers and the other 40% are Buyers.  We have a better understanding of the local Real Estate Market by being involved in both types of Real Estate Transactions.  

OUr Featured Listings

image668

2026 22nd Ave NE, Minneapolis - Windom Park - SOLD

Charming 1.5 story home in the highly desired Windom Park neighborhood.   3 beds/2 baths/ 1 car garage.  This home has lovely hardwood floors, updated kitchen.  Granite, Stainless steel with a nice breakfast bar.   Fenced in back yard with patio and fire pit.  2 porches, some newer windows.    Here is a link to the virtual tour....take a peak!  https://tours.spacecrafting.com/b-292t     

image669

Just listed! 5540 Xerxes Ave So - Edina - $395,000

Exquisite Remodel!  New Kitchen, New Bathrooms, New Windows, New Roof,  New Deck, New Appliances. New Decks.  2 beds, 2 baths, 2 car detached.  Walking distance to dining, shopping, parks.   Close to the lakes, easy commute to Downtown and to the Airport.   MUST SEE!

Here is a link to the virtual tour: https://tours.spacecrafting.com/b-2bxh

image670

SOLD - 14455 Westridge Drive Eden Prairie

5 beds, 5 baths, 3 car home with sport court and over 4000 finished square feet of living space.  You will love that this home is located in a beautiful cul-de-sac community where you can walk to Staring Lake Park.   Vaulted living room with fireplace, hardwood floors, sunroom, main floor office.   So much more.   A must see!  Call:  Colleen Schultz at:  952-221-5215

Subscribe

Sign up to hear about real estate news.

Contact Us

Purpose Driven Real Estate

4940 W. 77th Street, Suite 104, Edina MN 55435.

(952) 377-8820

Hours

Monday - Friday: 9am - 6pm

Sat./ Sun. - By Appointment 

Send Message

Cancel

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.

image671